Hello
everyone, today I'm going to talk about my summer vacation plans. For now I'm
not sure but is probably that I going to travel to Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas
and Frutillar.
The last
year my family and me traveled to Puerto Varas, and we really liked it and my
mom plans come back the next summer. My family live in Coyhaique, that's why
see ourselves very little during the year, and the summer is a reunion. The
will travel from Coyhaique and I will travel from Santiago.
In this
place I think that we will do activities similar to those of last year. We
could bathe in the lake Llanquihue, and we could walk around of the shore lake.
We could eat cooks in Frutillar. It's delicious !!
The most
happy with the vacations will be my little brother (he is 9 years old) because
Coyhaique it's very cold and he can't bathe in any lake, and there aren't
swimming pool to go in the summer. That's why the last summer he really enjoyed
going to Puerto Varas.
Also it's
probably that I going to the beach with my boyfriend and his family, Finally,
the next summer also I will want to rest because I'm in fourth year of my
career and the next year I will have to work and I won't have three months of
vacation.
I hope
enjoy this vacation.
Thanks for
read me!
See you
<3
The south of Chile is amazing and very beautiful!!! Enjoy!!
ResponderBorrarwow, you have great plans! I hope know to your boyfriend hehe
ResponderBorrar