Postgradues studies

Hi everyone! Hoy are you? I hope you are well.

Today I am going to talk about posgradues studies. I am not sure but I would like study business communication because I want work in this, and I think that is necessary specialize for perform well in the work. I choose this posgradues because I think this area have many job oppotunities, and I like this area of my career. 

I would like study abroad because I could meet other countries and I could learn to speak other languages, but I think that could be complicated because for
this I need a lot of money. In Chile I would like my postgradues in ICEI because I think this university is very good.

I would like study in the night because I would need to work on the day for to pay the postgradues. Work and study in the same time is difficult but I think I can do it.  Maybe later switch opinion about the subject of posgradues but I am sure that I want study a postgradues because is very important for every job. 

They are many journalists in Chile, for this I think that is neccesary study a postgradues, because a postgradues gives more oppotunities.

Thanks for read me. See you next week.
The next tuesday is my brithday jiji  





Comentarios

  1. Me too I want continue studies in ICEI, I think that it have good postgradues. Is a option for the future...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Where would I like to travel? USA!!

My favorite vacation ever