My future job
Hi everyone!
Today I well tell you about my future job. Talking about this is complicated for me because I`m not quite sure what I want for the future. For now I think of two types of jobs: I would like to write in some medium of comunication or would like to work in a comunications department of company. The only thing I have is clear is that I don´t want a job that stays with all my time.
I would like a job indoors because I would like to have a desk with many pencils and beautiful objects but it would be perfect if I could sometimes work out of the office. I would also like to travel in my work but not for a very long period because I don´t think I could be far from my family.
About of the salary, this it´s important for me because I want to achieve many things in my life and money is needed for that :( I don´t want be millonarie but I want the salary in my work to be good and sufficient.
Oh, it´s really hard for me to talk about this, I am in fourth year of journalism and should be clear on my future, but I am sure I can find a good job and be happy.
Thanks for read me
Bye!

I don't believe that you is the only that has doubt about the future. I either have very resolute that do with my life :p
ResponderBorrar