Jimmy´s Hall

Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about the film "Jimmy`s Hall" directed by Ken Loach. The film is about the return of James Gralton to Irland luego de vivir en USA, on his return Jimmy has problems because they consider him communist  I don`t like the movie because I compare it with the movie from the previous week and The wind that shakes the barley it was more exciting. I think Jimmy's Hall is a very flat movie, I didn´t feel trapped by the movie, but I will comment some things anyway.

My favorite character is Jimmy, because he is a good person and cared about his neighbors and friends.

One thing that I liked about the film was that people had a good time I liked to see that they danced and enjoyed that moment and one thing I didn´t like about the movie is what I already mentioned, it was very slow, the plot was flat.

My favorite scene it was the moment jimmy was arrested, and all his friends followed him on their bikes. That scene I liked a lot, it was something exciting and showed the affection they had for Jimmy



Well that's it. Thanks for read me

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Where would I like to travel? USA!!

Postgradues studies

My favorite vacation ever