I love Meredith Grey

Hello everyone! Today is a special day, Why? No, it´s not for Halloween. Today is my birthday! Yessss! My birthday. From today I am 22 years old. Although is my birthday I should write my blog and today I going to talk about my favorite characters.

My favorite characters is Meredith Grey, she is a mean character of Grey´s  Anatomy. It´s a drama series, and I think that is very interesting. The story is about a group of doctors and their lifes in the hospital Seattle Grace. The series has 14 seasons and I´ve seen them all.

Meredith is a doctor that work in this hospital, and in this place she learn about her profession. I love Meredith Grey because is a brave, fun and confident woman herself. Her character suffers a lot in the series  but always overcomes situations. The best momento of this character is in the season 11, her husband Derek dies, he was also doctor, and they met at the hospital. When Derek dies she suffered to much, and I as a spectator also suffered.  It is shameful but I cried in this chapter.

Now, I am waiting the premiere of season 14. In the previous season Meredith fell in love of the other doctor, and I want to know that will happen with that. The premiere is November, 13 in the Sony channel.

I recommend this series. Is excellent and you will love to Meredith Grey.

That's all today, I hope you enjoy Halloween and I hope you find a great costume. I will disguise myself as Mexican catrina.


Thanks for read me and Happy Birthday for me!!!

Comentarios

  1. I read "Grey's Anatomy" and I only remember Dereck's death.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Happy birthday Andrea! Enjoy your day,

    I never watched this serie, just a few chapters, but if you say that is good, maybe I will search it in Netflix, haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. happy birthday Andrea! We should have sung Happy Birthday to you haha :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Where would I like to travel? USA!!

Postgradues studies

My favorite vacation ever