My favorite vacation ever
Hi everyone!
Today I am
going to talk about the best vacation ever. In the summer of 2016 I went to
Nacional Park Queulat in Region de Aysén with
my family and my boyfriend and it was a wonderful experience.
This park has
several trails and we decide walk for two: El
ventisquero colgante and El bosque encantado. Both trails are of 3 kilometers
in ascent. In the first trails we reached the top after two hours and we
enjoyed the beautiful view of the Ventisquero colgante. In El bosque encantado we take almost
the same time to reach the top and this trail was very difficult because there
was a lot of mud.
This vacation
was very special for me because I was with the persons that I love the most.
This travel was the best family adventure we could
ever have. We have many photographs of the days.
I would love to come back this place because although was difficult walk to park the landscape
was beautiful, at time it seemed like a movie place. I would like more people
to know that in Chile there are beautiful place as Nacional Park Queulat.
Thanks for
read me!!

Ohhhhhhhhh! The south of Chile is wonderfull. One of my dreams is to know the Carretera Austral. See you :)
ResponderBorrarThat loving travel!!!
ResponderBorrarReally nice! I will love to visit Aysen :)
ResponderBorrar